Registered Behaviour Technician
What is RBT?
RBT is responsible for direct implementation of behaviour analysis services. RBT does not design intervention or assessment plan.
How to obtain RBT?
- 40 hours RBT Training
- Competency Assessment
- Board Exam
RBT Training covered:
- Measurement - Data collection, enter data and update graphs.
- Assessment - Assist with functional assessment and preference assessment.
- Skill Acquisition - Implement DTT, NET, task analyzed chaining procedures, discrimination training, fading, generalization and maintenance procedures.
- Behaviour Reduction - implement extinction, differential reinforcement procedures (e.g., DRA, DRO) and antecedent interventions.
- Documentation and Reporting
- Professional Conduct and Scope of Practice
RBT Training duration: 40 hours (around 2 - 3 months)RBT Training Fee: RM 1850