Board Certified Behaviour Analyst
What is BCBA?
BCBA is responsible to design Behavioural Intervention Plan (BIP), Individual Educational Plan (IEP), conduct behavioural assessment, and modify behaviours using behaviour-analytic interventions.
BCBA supervises the work of BCaBA and RBT.
How to obtain BCBA?
- 270 hours BCaBA Course
- 75 Supervision Hours
- Board Exam
Course duration: 270 hours (around 1.5 years)
Course Fee: Course is unavailable at the moment
Nature of Supervision (adapted from BACB, 2016)
- Observe session and deliver performance feedback
- Evaluate the effect of behavioural service delivery
- Demonstrate and model technical, professional and ethical behaviours
- Guide problem-solving and decision-making repertoires
- Review documents and written materials (e.g., programs, data sheets, reports)
Supervision Fee: (Malaysian) RM 180/hour
Supervision Fee: (International) RM 200/hour (International Package more than 35 hours) RM 180/hour