What is BCaBA?
BCaBA works alongside a BCBA to design Behavioural Intervention Plan (BIP), Individual Educational Plan (IEP), conduct behavioural assessment, and modify behaviours using behaviour-analytic interventions.
BCaBA supervises the work of RBT.
How to obtain BCaBA?
- 180 hours BCaBA Course
- 50 Supervision Hours
- Board Exam
BCaBA Course covered:
- Concepts and Principles of Behaviour Analysis
- Measurement and Experimental Design I
- Introduction to Ethical and Professional Conduct
- Behaviour Change Applications
- Identification, Assessment, and Discretionary
- Intervention and Implementation I
Course Duration: 180 hours (around 1 year)
Course Fee: RM 10,600/year
Nature of Supervision (adapted from BACB, 2016)
- Observe session and deliver performance feedback
- Evaluate the effect of behavioural service delivery
- Demonstrate and model technical, professional and ethical behaviours
- Guide problem-solving and decision-making repertoires
- Review documents and written materials (e.g., programs, data sheets, reports)
Supervision Hours Fee: RM 80/hour (only for B.A.A Student)
Supervision Hours Fee: RM 120/hour (for non-B.A.A Course Student)